March 20, 2020
As we navigate these uncharted waters together, we want to continue serving you and your children in the best ways possible. To that end:
- We have created a Distance Learning Handbook that addresses many of the aspects of learning from home. We hope it will be helpful to you. There will also be a link for the handbook on each school’s website.
- Google Classroom is up and running. If you haven’t done so already, please accept your invitation to join, and take advantage of the wonderful resources the teachers are making available to you.
- Follow us on Facebook. Posts are upbeat and fun. Watch for stories and more.
- Access our websites’ COVID-19 pages by clicking on the red bar at the top of each school’s home page. As articles, videos, and other pertinent items become available, we will be adding links on this page.
- We are building an archive of informative family life-oriented articles to help you manage the challenges of distance learning and an altered lifestyle. These will also be posted on the COVID-19 web pages.
- Email will continue to be used for direct communication and important updates.
We appreciate your continued support. We’re here to help you!
Kay Neff and Laura Springer
More Information and Resources
- Distance Learning Handbook
- CDC: Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Harvard Health Publishing: How to talk to children about the coronavirus
- NAEYC, Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfection Frequency Table
- Wayne Country, 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID -19) Information
- CDC, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Communication to Parents
- Letter to DHMC, LMS, PCMS Families, April 3, 2020
- Letter to DHMC, LMS, PCMS Families, March 24, 2020
- Letter with Resources for Parents to DHMC, LMS, PCMS Families, March 24, 2020
- Letter to DHMC, LMS, PCMS Families, March 21, 2020
- Letter to DHMC, LMS, PCMS Families, March 20, 2020
- Letter to PCMS Families, March 16, 2020
- Letter to LMS Families, March 16, 2020
- Letter to DHMC Families, March 16, 2020
- Letter to DHMC, LMS, PCMS Families, March 13, 2020
- Letter to LMS Families, March 11, 2020
- Letter to PCMS Families, March 6, 2020
- Letter to DHMC Families, March 5, 2020